ICAP Management Consulting Romania designs sector studies which thoroughly analyze the structure, the developments and the prospects for various sectors of the Bulgarian economy, at national and European level.
Who can benefit from a sector study?
Companies aiming to invest in one sector, wanting to check the industry current status, the existing competition, industry research, etc.
What includes a Sector Study?
- Characteristics of the Industry: statistics and facts about the industry, the number of companies involved in the sector, the number of employees required for company to be defined as large, medium or small, the total number of people employed in the sector, current trends in human resource and capital investment effect of current economic conditions on the industry import/export ratios industry growth segments
- Updated Industry Indicators, as: Relative weight of the industry in the economy; GDP growth rate; Cumulative employment growth rate; Industry trends; Number of firms by size
- Technology and Innovation: gives an overview of the impact of technological change and innovation on the sector, amount the industry spends on research and development, government support, impact of technological changes on: skill and labor requirements competition
- Change Drivers: Gives a brief description of the major forces impacting the industry in some key areas, as: economic/market, regulatory, social/demographic
- Human Resources Profiles
- Employment Patterns: Total employment in industry; Major occupations in industry and predicted future demand for these occupations; Fluctuations in employment levels; Education levels; Age distribution; Geographical distribution of workers; Languages spoken